I'm back with another product review thanks to Crowdrap! This time I have two lip products to review - The Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm and the Revlon Kiss Plumping Creme.
Let's start with the exfoliating balm...below are the claims from Ulta's website:
The Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm is a one-step, mess-free way to get smooth, hydrated, irresistibly kissable lips.
- Real sugar crystals polish dryness away and then melt for softer, smoother lips
- Formula infused with natural fruit oils for 24 hours of moisture
- Use alone for instantly smooth lips OR as a prep step for better lip color application
- Soothing sweet mint flavor
I actually really enjoyed this product a lot. I've used lip exfoliators in the past, but never continued use because of the hassle. Lol scrubs I've tried come in pots and can be so messy to apply. This product allows for easy application with the lip balm style packaging. It can be used anywhere mess free! My lips feel smooth and moisturized after applying and I like the subtle mint flavor as well. Five out of five stars from me!
Moving on to the claims of the Plumping Creme :
The Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Crème is a multi-benefit lip enhancer for fuller looking lips in one gentle, easy step.
- Visibly enhances size of lips overtime
- Formulated with Volulip
- Pleasant cooling sensation for a gentle plumping effect
- Cushiony soft formula with a creamy shine finish
I did not like this product at all. I found it to be sticky and the application to be uneven. Not too sure about the claims of a "soft formula with a creamy shine finish." Nothing about this product is creamy and I found it to be a tacky lip gloss. I received the color Nude Honey and maybe it's just this shade, but it applied in streaks and I was unable to even it out. The only positive thing I liked about this product is the packaging. I wouldn't recommend the product itself and give it one star :(